Dear Parishioner & Friend,
Below are a few seasonal reminders from Blessed Sacrament Parish in Tonawanda. Weekly parish bulletin has more details. It can be picked up at the church, the parish office, the new outside bulletin boxes around the parish campus visible from all roads, or online at http://www.parishesonline.com/find/blessed-sacrament-church-14223
Fr. Matt Nycz
- Divine Mercy Sunday is this Sunday, April 8th. All are invited to special liturgies celebrating it
2:00 PM – Confessions (3 priests)
2:45 PM – Divine Mercy Chaplet
3:00 PM – Sunday Divine Mercy Mass
4:15 PM – Veneration of the relics of the Saints of Mercy
4:30 PM – Light reception in the Father Cotter Hall
- This docu-series is about Jerusalem and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the site of the Passion and Resurrection of Jesus.
- You’re invited to be a part of OUR NEW PARISH PHOTO DIRECTORY.Over 100 parish families have already signed up. Our last directory was printed in 2004. Take a look at the details at the displays at each church entrance, including how to sign up, or do it online. Our directory won’t be complete without you!
|Please join us for a free professional photography session and be included in the new Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church directory. We need you to help make our directory complete!
Photography starts April 25, 2018.
You will receive a free 8×10 portrait, a free printed directory, and have the opportunity to purchase additional portraits. Schedule your photography session today.
Go online or call 1.866.756.0281 to make an appointment.
4. CATHOLIC CHARITIES Drive continues through June. This year Catholic Charities Drive is back to its regular schedule and it is NOT connected with the Upon This Rock drive. So far our parish has reached about 60% of our $34,000 goal. If you have already contributed to Catholic Charities this year, thank you. If not yet, please consider helping out soon. Write in memo “”0507 Blessed Sacr. Tona”, so our parish gets the credit for your contribution.
- Dr. Stan Bukowski will speak at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 24 at Blessed Sacrament Church in Tonawanda regarding end-of-life care and the ongoing legislative battle in Albany over physician-assisted suicide. This is the third legislative session that legalization of assisted suicide has been proposed in New York State. Come hear how would it affect you and your loved ones, and what you need to know. A third-generation Buffalo area physician, Dr. Bukowski is a board certified Internal Medicine specialist and has extensive primary care experience in office practice, nursing homes, and state prison. He is active in the Buffalo pro-life community.
All are invited. Bring a friend.
- Looking for a few more good men. St. Joseph’s Guild is a group of parish volunteers helping with some of the more unique maintenance projects in our parish. They could use a few more hands with some ad hoc projects weekly on Thursdays, or monthly, or from time to time. Anyone interested, please contact Bob O’Keeffe at 400-3241 or email@example.com.
- “Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine.” Ezekiel 47:12”
HEALING OILS OF THE BIBLE FREE CLASS April 30, 2018 7:00 pm in the Father Cotter Hall. Please join Carrie Ford and Tammy Stanek RN for a presentation on “Healing Oils of the Bible”.
Come learn about the incredible healing benefits of using essential oils from a uniquely BIBLICAL and church HISTORICAL perspective!
Even St Hildegard De Bergen used them!
Learn how these oils were used medicinally in Biblical times, why all essential oils are not created equal and discover how they can benefit you and your family as well!
Contact Carrie Ford for more info: 716-912-0869, firstname.lastname@example.org